Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Chapter Twenty Part 1 of 2


~Two days later Wednesday morning, 11th January, New Castle

 “Mistress, please” Sam begged Rita

“Silent!” Rita yelled she was grabbing Nichole’s by her hair, with one of her hand. “You will remember your place, have I made myself clear?” Rita said

“Yes, Mistress” Sam swallowed hard and said and then he took a step back.

Rita, Sam, their captives and their goons were in Rita and Patrick’s lair.

Rita grabbed Nichole and threw her into the room and shut the door behind her. Nichole charged to fight Rita, but Rita punched Nichole in the stomach and knocked her down.

“Bitch!” Rita yelled angrily, she grabbed Nichole by the hair and smashed her head against a wall, a few times, what happened next, is difficult to explain with words, but basically, Rita raped Nichole, inside that room.

Outside the room, Sam was finding it difficult to remain calm. Sam still loves Nichole and wanted to protect her. He swallowed hard, but was struggling to stay out of it, hearing Nichole screaming in pain, as Rita hit her and rape her.

Twenty minutes later, Rita was finished with Nichole, she grabbed a weaken Nichole, who can no longer stand on her feet and threw her back into the room, where Jeff, Mike, Simon, Eric, Kelly and Hailey where been tied up in.

“Tie her up and put her back into her cage.” Rita instructed Ben and Gary, who was inside the room.

“Yes mistress.” Gary and Ben replied and then they did as Rita instructed.

“Rita Zhan you…” Jeff was extremely angry, his face was all red.

All three of Jeff’s children has been raped, Mike and Simon where been raped by Patrick. Nichole was raped, by both Patrick and Rita.

Rita took a step forward and looked and Jeff “You will do well to remember, it is your fault, your children ended up where they are right now.” Rita smiled and said

“I’ll kill you! You witch!” Jeff yelled angrily.

“You want to kill me? Well, I would like to see you try, Snow White.” Rita mocked

Jeff was extremely angry, his face was all red.

“You know what? I really want to see him try. Ben, untie Snow White and give him your knife. Let’s see what he got.” Rita said

Ben remain stunned for a second “Give him a knife?” he said

“Sure, why not. Make it more fun, if he got a weapon. Why, you doubt my skill?” Rita said

“No mistress.” Ben said, Ben released Jeff from his cage, then untied him and then gave Jeff his knife. Jeff grabbed the knife and charged Rita with it.

Rita dogged to the left and kicked Jeff from behind, making Jeff smashed into a wall. The knife felled out of Jeff’s hand. Jeff felled to the ground.

Rita kicked the knife away from Jeff and then she took a step back “Come on Snow White, let’s see what you got.” Rita mocked

Jeff charged Rita again, but Rita leaped to the air and kicked Jeff across the side of his face, causing Jeff to fell down in pain. Jeff tried to attack again. Rita kicked Jeff in the stomach, with her knee, knocking Jeff down to the ground. Jeff was in too much pain, to stand up again, he remained on the ground.

“Just as I thought, you are pathetic.” Rita looked at Jeff and mocked “Tie Sleeping Beauty up again and put her back into her cage.” Rita instructed Ben and Gary.

“Yes mistress.” Ben and Gary replied, with that, they tied Jeff up again and put him back into his cage and locked it.

Rita walked out of the room and took a look at Sam, who was struggling to remain calm, after seen what happened to Nichole.

“Are you having second doubt?” Rita said

“You bustard!” Sam yelled angrily, he threw a punch towards Rita. Rita grabbed Sam’s arm and nailed Sam down, then Rita grabbed Sam up, kicked him in the stomach and punched him in the face. Rita pushed Sam backwards.

“Come on. Let’s see what you got, Cinderella.” Rita said

Sam charged forward, Rita kicked Sam in the stomach. Sam felled down to the ground.

“What do you want?” Rita said

“I am sorry, mistress. Please forgive me. I let my emotional get the better of me.” Sam quickly said

“I am doing all of these to your benefit, remember that.” Rita said

“Yes mistress, I am sorry.” Sam said

“Are you having second thoughts son?” Rita asked

Sam swallowed hard “No mistress”

“You own me an answer Rita Zhan!” Patrick said angrily, throwing the newspaper onto the table.

“What is it?” Rita replied

“Read for yourself. Where is Frank? He is dead, isn’t he? It is in today’s newspaper. They say it is a murder suicide. They say it is the result of a situation, where he murders Chung, who is the man that Lucy Lovejoy is in love with, because Chung never notice her and as a result cause Lucy to heart break. So Frank, who is in love with Lucy, killed Chung and his girlfriend, believing it would release Lucy from her pain. But we both know there are more to this, isn’t it?” Patrick said

“What are you inferring?” Rita said

“You know just exactly, what I am inferring.” Patrick replied

“Chung knows too much, he is going to go to the cops, they will find out everything. I won’t be able to pin this on Sam Brown and his brother anymore.” Rita said

“Not my problem. Chung is a Chinese. He is one of us.” Patrick said

“Tell somebody who cares.” Rita said

“Well, I do.” Patrick replied

“Well, what are you going to do about it?” Rita said

“If you kill another one of our own, I’ll dispose of you myself. I am only here to kill Jeff Stanmore and his children, nothing more.” Patrick said

“And I say I will kill them, right after Jeff Stanmore, signs all of his money to me.” Rita said

“I have already given you another 24 hours, he is not signing. I am going to kill him right now.” Patrick said

“Not when I am alive!” Rita yelled angrily.

“So, you are going protecting him now?” Patrick said

“I told you. Once I got him, to sign me his money, I’ll kill him myself. Trust me. I want him dead, as much as you. Thanks for him I’ll be send back to China. My family spent a fortune to get me to this country, spend half of their family asset to get me here. A lot of the money, spent to bribe officials. I am not leaving without Jeff Stanmore’s money.” Rita said

“With friends like you, who needs enemies? Australia is lucky, to have witches like you, asked to leave the country. I am going to go and kill Jeff Stanmore right now.” Patrick said

“In that case, consider me as his guardian angel, until he signed me his money.” Rita said

“You are not worthy to be refers to as an angel.” Patrick said

Rita attack Patrick, throwing two punches and one kick towards him. Patrick dogged all three attacks by jumping to the left. Then, Patrick threw two kicks towards Rita’s direction. Rita blocked one and dogged another. Rita tried her wrestling skills on Patrick, trying to flip Patrick onto the ground. But Patrick quickly broke free and threw a spin kick towards Rita’s direction. Rita dogged the attack and threw one kick into Patrick’s stomach, knocking Patrick backwards. Rita threw another kick towards Patrick, but Patrick dogged to the left and kicked Rita in the face and then punched her in the face. Rita felled to the ground. Patrick moved forward to attack Rita, but Rita threw a few kicks on the ground. Patrick jumped backwards and dogged those kicks. Rita used the opportunity to get back to her feet. She threw a kick towards Patrick, but Patrick blocked the kick and threw one back, kicking Rita in the stomach, knocking her down again. Rita got back onto her feet, but before she could respond, Patrick threw six punches, towards Rita, hitting her on the face and stomach. Then Patrick nailed Rita against the wall.

“What do you want? I am going to go kill Jeff Stanmore, Mike Stanmore, Nichole Stanmore and Simon Stanmore, right here, right now. The rest of them, you can do whatever you want with them, I don’t care. But don’t you dare, try to stop me again. Is that clear?” Patrick said

“Just give me another 24 hours. Jeff Stanmore would sign. I know he would.” Rita said

“Why should I?” Patrick said

“I got you off the streets. I…”Rita’s sentence was been cut off

“Tell somebody who cares.” Patrick replied

“I only got three more goons left. The rest are your men. Plus, we got a deal.” Rita said

“Just remember, I got a file on you, on the internet and if I don’t give a signal within 48 hours. The computer will automatically send that file to the police via Email. It got all of the evidences, of your manipulation Frank, Sam and Gary and that you are the one who really masterminded, what is happening to the Stanmores, Hailey Walker, Eric Reid and that servant call Kelly. You might not want to go to prison. But with less than a few months to live, I don’t care. Keep that in mind.” Patrick said “You got 24 hours.” With that, Patrick let go of Rita.

No comments:

Post a Comment