Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Chapter Nine Part 2 of 2


Chan, Fatima and Hailey walked out of the hospital and into the parking lot.

“Do you know your way out of this place?” Chan asked Fatima, Chan and Fatima didn’t come in the same car. Instead, they had Fatima driving her own car, following Chan’s car, driving all the way here.

“I think, I’ll be alright, by myself. If I got lost, I always got Hailey to give me a hand, to find my way home or otherwise, I always got my GPS.” Fatima said

“I can lead you guys, all the way to Strathfield, if you like?” Chan said

“YOU FUCKED SLUT!!!” A voice burst out from a distance away.

Chan, Fatima and Hailey turned their head towards the voice’s direction. Standing there was an angry Sam and his younger brother, Gary, each with a baseball bat within their hand.

“Great, this just what we need.” Chan said under his voice, “Fatima, go get the cops, trust me.”

“What the fuck do you want? Drop that fucked baseball bat.” Chan said towards them angrily.

“SHUT UP!!!” Sam said then he turned towards Hailey “Where the fuck has you been all night, you little slut?” Sam said to Hailey angrily. He slapped Hailey heavily across the face.

Chan was not going to step into this. It is none of his business. But Sam and his brother started assuming Chan has gone soft and as a result, they started advancing towards him.

“Did I not tell you to, stay away from my girl?” Sam started advancing towards Chan

“What the fuck do you want?” Chan said, he walked right up towards Sam’s face, then he pulled a knife and had the sharp end pointed right onto Sam’s throat. “Back the fuck off or I swear to god this fucked knife, will go into you.” Chan said

Sam’s eyeballs rolled over, to look at Chan’s knife. With that, he moved backwards, away from Chan. Chan took a look at Sam and started walking backwards too.

“Get the fuck in the car, Hailey.” Sam yelled towards Hailey.

Hailey obeyed, she did not want to break off this relationship, if she does, there won’t be a person there telling her she is beautiful, buy her romantic gift, sweeping her off her feet and doing all those things that she believes a fairytale princess would get, in her happily ever after ending.

“For some people, the idea of feeling like she has received some form of love is very important, even if it is an imaginary one. This is especially the case, for those who did not receive any. This might have something to do with Hailey’s behavior right now, especially considering her child hood.” Fatima said to Chan, as they watched Hailey walking away with Sam

“Why are you telling me for? I am not the one who is fucked up in the head around here.” Chan replied

“You are the one she trusts, you have a better chance to get through to her.” Fatima replied

“I rather die a thousand deaths, then to talk to her again.” Chan replied.

“What the fuck did you said?” Sam turned towards Chan and Fatima, he heard what Chan said about Hailey and he wanted to use this opportunity to once again show Hailey that he is a masculine male, capable of protecting his woman, plus, Sam is not happy about been portray as the Beta male and Chan as the Alpha male in front of Hailey, he want to make himself appear as the Alpha male here.

“What the fuck did you said?” Sam said, walking towards Chan.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU LITTLE FUCKER?” Chan finally got angry. He started walking towards Sam angrily, he is not planning to throw the first punch, he is not hitting anyone, unless Sam try to attack him first, only then would he fight back in self-defense, but Chan has literally lost all patient with Sam and he exploded angrily, like an angry volcano. “FUCK OFF!!!” Chan yelled angrily.

Sam refuse to be the Beta male, he waved his baseball bat towards Chan, Chan dogged. Sam’s brother, Gary, came to reinforce Sam and wave his baseball bat too. But in one smooth move, Chan dogged Gary’s baseball bat and grabbed Gary’s arm, that was holding the baseball bat and threw him across the air like a piece of paper and in the same time snatched Gary’s baseball bat, out of his hand. Sam tried to attack Chan with his baseball bat again. Once again, Chan dogged Sam’s attack and this time, he used the baseball bat within his hand and strike down against the arm that Sam was holding his baseball bat with.

“Argggg!!!” Sam yelled out in pain, as the baseball bat hit his arm, he dropped the baseball bat that he got upon his hand.

Gary tried to attack Chan. He tried to hit Chan, but in one smooth moved Chan had Gary’s nailed against a car, in a way that Gary can’t even move. “Did I say, you can come the fuck near me, again?” Chan asked. “FUCK OFF!!!” Chan said, as he threw Gary away, into the air, like a piece of paper.

“Stop trying to hit them, they are hurt.” Hailey moved in, to try stop the fight “Leave them along, they are hurt.”

Chan took a look at Fatima, who was still standing there “And you wonder why I want nothing to do with her anymore.” Chan said and then he turned to Hailey “For your information, your ass hole looser there, is the one that try to attack me, not the opposite way around.”

” Look, just leave them along, Ok?” Hailey said

Chan took a look at Hailey “Keep a chain on your dog.” Chan said

Sam and Gary tried to charge Chan again, pushing Hailey aside. Hailey failed to the ground. Chan quickly grabbed Sam by the throat with his left hand and Gary by the throat with his right hand, before neither Gary nor Sam was able to throw a single punch. Then, Chan had them lifted towards the sky, one in each hand, still holding onto their throat. Sam and Gary were gasping for air.

Hailey tried to rise back onto her feet, she was in a lot of pain and it was difficult for her to get up.

A few seconds later, Chan let Sam and Gary go and the pair of brothers failed to the ground, like a ton of bricks. They could still feel Chan’s strong and powerful hand, chocking their necks, as they gasp for air

Chan stood there, staring down at Sam and Gary, angrily.

“Jesus, what is the problem with you, Chan?” Hailey said, as she came to Sam’s side, she was still not walking properly, due to the injury that Sam and Gary caused to her, by pushing her away, a few seconds ago. Then, Hailey kneel down next to Sam “Are you alright sweetie?”

Chan shook his head “And you wonder why I say, I no longer want to have anything to do with her. This is the thanks I get, for helping her. I am the bad guy. You can have her, if you want. I am out of here.” Chan said to Fatima, as he prepares to walk away, but then he stopped. Unlike Chan, Emma and Tang, Fatima doesn’t know how to fight. “You need me to walk you to your car, mate?” Chan asked Fatima

“No, I’ll be fine.” Fatima replied

“Look at them, they are hurt.” Hailey said to Chan “You know? If you are going to keep hurting them like this, I am really going to start, getting angry at you.” Hailey said

Chan frowned “Excuse me?” he said

“Hailey” Fatima also frowned and said

“I mean, look at them. You could have killed them, you know?” Hailey said

“Hey, according to your information, what I did there is self-defense. They are the one trying to attack me. Not the opposite way around. And if it isn’t because of you, Miss Walker, I won’t have to get into this fight, to begin with. I haven’t been in a fight, since the fifth grad and thanks to you, I just got into another one.” Chan said angrily.

“Well, you don’t have to come here today, you know?” Hailey said

“You are right and do me a favor. The next time you got problem with this jack ass guy, go somewhere else to hide from your problem, because honestly, I am fed up with it, Ok?” Chan replied.

“Hey, watch your language with my woman!” Sam yelled, he rises to his feet and tried to hit Chan again. But Chan blocked Sam’s punch and then punched Sam in the stomach and hit Sam’s mouth hard with his elbow. Sam felled back down to the ground, in pain.

“Jesus, what is the problem with you?” Hailey said, kneeling down next to Sam

“Don’t ever come to me and my family, with your problems again. Have a nice life, Miss Walker.” Chan said, as he prepared to walk away “Fatima, are you coming?” Chan asked Fatima

“Just a sec” Fatima said to Chan “Come with us, Hailey” Fatima said

Hailey shook her head. “I am staying here, with my husband.” Hailey said, there were some tears in her eyes.

Fatima sighed “If you ever need me, you know where to find me.” Fatima said “Come on Chan, let’s go.” Fatima said

Chan and Fatima started to walk away from Hailey, Sam and Gary. But Gary rise to his feet, to try attack Chan.

Fatima had enough of Sam and Gary’s none sense, she grabbed a pistol out of her purse and pointed it at Gary’s head. “One more move, from either one of you and I swear to god, there will be a bullet in each of your heads, have I made my self-clear?” Fatima said

Sam and Gary nodded. Chan looked a little bit surprise. He wasn’t expecting Fatima to have a gun.

“Come on, let’s go” Fatima said, then Chan and Fatima started to walk away, leaving Sam, Gary and Hailey behind.

“Why didn’t you grab out your gun earlier?” Chan whispered

“It is a fake, from the film set of that movie, I am in. Now let’s go, before they find out.” Fatima whispered to Chan, in a volume only he could hear.

Chapter Ten Part 1 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment