Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Chapter Four Part 3 of 3


~Five days later, Monday, 4 th July, Sydney

It was lunch time, at the school that Hailey works in, she and Angela was inside the teachers’ staff room. Hailey was talking about, where Sam took her, for her birthday.

“He picked me up after work and took me to this restaurant. We agree to meet on the street, in front of the children’s soccer field, of our school. He was already waiting for me there, by the time I finished work and went there to meet him. He was waiting for me, with flowers in his hands, twelve lilies and twelve roses. And he bought me a huge teddy bear, look, I have it with me right here.” Hailey said

Hailey opened the draw of her desk and took the teddy bear out. It was a white teddy bear, with a butterfly tie, in front of it.

“Oh, how cute" Angela said “Can I hold it?” she asked

“Sure” Hailey said, handing the teddy bear to Angela

Angela took the teddy bear from Hailey’s hand and had a closer look at it. “How cute” Angela smiled and said and then she hanged the teddy bear back to Hailey

“So, what happened next?” Angela asked

“Well, I didn’t know where Sam, was going to take me. He said it is a surprise. We got into the car and he took me to this sea food restaurant. The restaurant was on a ferry, on Darling Harbor, he made reservation there. He reserved a seat, on the roof of the boat, right next to the water. Oh, that night view is so beautiful.” Hailey said dreamingly, her head drifted off, to the scene that night, for a few seconds, until she drifted back.

“That is nice, my husband and I spend the entire last night taking care of our son. He has a fever. I am so tired right now.” Angela said

“So, how is Philip?” Hailey asked. Philip is the name, of Angela’s son.

“The doctor says he’ll be fine, in a day or two, we gave him some children Panadol. That helps to ease his fever, for a little while. Lucky my mother in-law, came over to take care of Philip today or otherwise, I’ll have to miss work.” Angela said “But anyway, enough about me. Tell me more about your birthday last night.” Angela added

“Well, Sam bought us a bottle of Champaign and not just any Champaign, French Champaign. We had soup before dinner began, I order pumpkin, he had mushroom, then we had a grilled fish with lemon herb, with salad, then BBQ crab and finally fresh oyster served cold. They made our fish into two different dishes, apart from the grilled lemon herb fish, the rest were made into a fish soup, served with carrots, which we had in the end, before dessert and their garden salad, is the most tastiest, I have since…I can’t remember, when was the last time, I had such beautiful garden salad. For dessert they had chocolate cake, it was beautiful.” Hailey said

“Mmm, I love chocolate.” Angela said

“God, it was so romantic, the atmosphere was just beautiful. They had a live piano player, who played all night long, he played the most beautiful and gentle music, it was so lovely. It was a candle light dinner as well. There were lines of lights, hanging upon us, looked like the type that you use for Christmas decorations. We had a candle and a rose in a vast, in the middle of our table. It was not real candle of course, it was really a fake candle with a light bolt, but still it looks just as beautiful as the real thing.” Hailey said

“Well, that really was so romantic. Your man is so sweet. I don’t know when the last time, when Henry took me out, for a date. It’s been ages, since we last had a date night. He promised me, to take me somewhere special, for valentine last year, but then totally forgotten about it, until the day before. And we couldn’t get a baby sitter in the last minute, trust me, date night with your kids there, is a nightmare. My son spilled pasta all over his body and that was just the start. I am telling you, you are quiet lucky that your man, could still be bother to make an effort, to be so romantic, so frequently. I’ll be lucky, if Henry remember to do anything romantic for me, at least on valentine day. So what happened next?” Angela said

“After dinner, he drove me home, he couldn’t stay. He needs to rush back up to the Gold Coast, for his work.” Hailey said, her sound was a little bit disappointed, when it came to that. Hailey knows for a fact, when Sam goes up to the Gold Coast, he was really there to be with Nichole. Hailey told nobody about Nichole, other then Chan and Emma. Hailey was still not willing to accept the fact that she has been downgraded from legitimate partner, to a mistress.

Chapter Five


Chapter Five

No comments:

Post a Comment