Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Chapter Eight Part 1 of 3


~During the exact same time at Gold Coast.

Jeff was reading the newspaper, within the library, like he does, every Saturday.

Nichole walked into the library

“I heard Simon talk to you about the photos he got, from the private detective.” Nichole sat down next to Jeff and said.

Nichole already heard about what Simon did and the disastrous result he achieved, because he didn’t listen to Tom’s advice. After Nicole spend one hour, been angry towards Simon, for not listening to Tom’s advice and act otherwise and therefore achieving a disastrous result. Tom decided they may as well use Simon’s stupidity to their advantage and right now, Tom send Nichole over, as square one of his plans.

“Look, I do not want to listen to any of those none sense, Ok?” Jeff said

“None sense? How the hell are you supposed to know, it is none sense?” Nichole asked

Look, I told you many times already. Rita is delicate girl. She is not like the rest of us.” Jeff said

“Dad, would you call off the wedding, if I divorce Sam?” Nichole said

Jeff stood there, stunt for a second, Tom told Nichole to say that. Tom believes, if anything could tumble’s Jeff’s obsession desire that caused him to become Rita’s puppet, would be his love towards his daughter.

“I’ll think about it.” Jeff said

“I got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Nichole said, she left the chair and walked off.

But the work was far from been over here, there were still much more work to do. That was just the beginning, now it is time for square two.

“Family fuse?” Jeffery asked.

Tom got Jeffery, onto the job for square two, after he rehearsed it a thousand times with Jeffery, instructing Jeffery what to say, what to do, how to act and how to present himself.

“To help Jeff, we firstly have to civilize him, but that will not be an easy task, under the circumstances, nobody likes to be lectured, we need to civilize him, through indirect methods.” Tom said to Jeffery, while he was still preparing Jeffery

It would be better, if Tom do square two by himself. But considering the fact that Jeff is a stereotypical western conservative, Tom form the opinion that, the fact his is black, would undermine the credibility of his words, within Jeff’s ear and Jeff probably turn a deaf ear to Tom, the second he sees Tom, simply because he is black. As far as Tom consider, Jeff might even believe in the concept that “I am absolutely right and you are absolutely wrong, because I am white and you are black.”

“Don’t even go there.” Jeff laughed and said.

“Your kids don’t like your fiancéeée?” Jeffery asked

“No, they are been irrational.” Jeff said

“How so?” Jeffery asks

“Well, Rita, my fiancéeée, she is a weak, delicate and fragile flower, she needs to be protected. All I want to do, is to protect her, she needs to be protected. I told them that a million times already, but they won’t listen to reasons, instead, they find every excuse in the book, to try defaming her, I am just disappointed.” Jeff said

“Well, your daughter seems to be very dedicated to it, she says she would leave her husband, if you call of the wedding. What is wrong with the guy, he a jerk?” Jeffery said

“The guy is a gangster. He already got one criminal record. He is obviously, only with my daughter, because of the money. He is ill temper, not to my daughter at least, period. I can go on and on with the list.” Jeff said

“Well, this is a good opportunity for you to get your daughter out of that relationship with her husband, are you taking it?” Jeffery asked

Jeff sighed “I don’t know. If I do, then…” Jeff sighed again

“Then what about your fiancéeée, Rita?” Jeffery said

Jeff sighed “Rita is a weak, delicate and fragile flower. I just want to protect her you know?” Jeff said

“I am sure you do, but that doesn’t necessary mean you have to marry her. There is something else going on here isn’t it. Come on, seriously, what do you see in this girl, there must be a reason, you want to marry her.” Jeffery said

Jeff thought for a second.

Jeffery smiled “Let me guess, you want to married a girl who is a weak, delicate and fragile flower, somebody who you can protect, needs your protection and not capable of threatening your masculinity. You want to be in a relationship, where you are fully empowered to play the role of her protector and that is why you want to marry her, because you believe that your romantic relationship with her included that.” Jeffery said

“Kind of like that.” Jeff said

“Can I give you one advice mate?” Jeffery said

“Yeah sure” Jeff replied.

“I don’t know whether there is/are other quality or qualities that caused you to decide that you want to marry her and I don’t know whether you really are in a relationship with a delicate flower that you can protect. But considering the fact, this is what you want. I guess you have to be honest with yourself. You need to ask yourself, are you really in a relationship that got this characteristic or do you just believe that you are in a relationship, with this characteristic. I mean, I know sometime the truth can be a bit confronting, considering the fact that sometime the idea of facing the truth can be a little bit too confronting to deal with. I mean, if you want to be a relationship with a delicate flower that you can protect and you believe you are in that form of relationship, and then if you have to face a truth that it isn’t really the case, I guess it might be a bit difficult to swallow. But the truth is, if you want to be in a relationship with a delicate flower that require your protection, then you deserve to be a relationship that really is a relationship, where you are in a relationship with a delicate flower, rather then been in a relationship, where you believe you are in a relationship with a delicate flower, where in reality you are not. You are a nice guy and you deserve the real deal, not an illusion of something that is not there and you should allow yourself to have the real deal, rather than just believe in the existence of something that is not there. I am not saying whether you are in a relationship with a delicate flower or not. Honestly, I don’t know. But you are a nice guy and you deserve to have something real, rather than something fiction that is all.” Jeffery said

Jeff frowned “I just want to believe that I am in a relationship, where I am the masculine male, capable of protecting my woman, who is a weak, innocent and fragile flower. Is that too much to ask?” Jeff said

Jeffery laughed “You know, you just said ‘I just want to believe I am in a relationship where I am the masculine male capable of protecting my woman, who is a weak, innocent and fragile flower. Is that too much to ask?’ I thought you think that you really are in one.” Jeffery said he took a look at Jeff and stop laughing “Of course you can. But just remember this, if you choose to just believe that you are in a relationship with a delicate girl, when in reality you are not. You are just lying to yourself. You are living in an imaginary world, not the real one and that is the price to pay. Look, ultimately, the decision is up to you. Not me.” Jeffery said

Jeff didn’t say anything

“You really desire been in a relationship, where you are a masculine male capable of protecting your woman, who is a weak, innocent and delicate flower, right?” Jeffery said

“Yeah” Jeff said

“And you have never been in a relationship of such sort.” Jeffery said

“Kind of like that” Jeff said

Jeffery smiled “I thought so. Well, the decision is up to you, but if it is me, I would prioritize my daughter’s relationship with some jack ass gold digger guy, disregards to whether I really am in a relationship with a fragile flower or not.” Jeffery smiled and said “speaking about daughters, you have to check out my daughter’s band, they got over twenty thousand hits on You Tube, they are very good, you know?” Jeffery smiled and said

“Really? That is good.” Jeff said

“Yeah, she started the band with a few of her friends from High School.” Jeffery said

Chapter Eight Part 2 of 3



Chapter Eight Part 2 of 3


No comments:

Post a Comment