Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Chapter Eleven Part 2 of 2

~Ten days later, Saturday Night, 24th September, Sydney

Hailey was sitting in the living room, of her apartment, with a happy smiled on her face. She looked the ultra sound. Her trip to the doctor last Wednesday, brought Hailey something, she considered as good news. She is four weeks pregnant.

Hailey was so happy and she can’t wait to share the news with Sam, who is coming back to Sydney tonight.

“Yappy!!!” Hailey giggled excitingly, like a little girl on the couch.

Then, she quickly jumped into the kitchen. She was making dinner. Hailey tasted the pasta source. “Hmm, perfect.” Hailey smiled and said to herself “Thanks Jammy Oliver.” Hailey said, looking at the Jammy Oliver cook book, on the kitchen table.

“Ok, now the salad.” Hailey turned her attention to making the salad. She quickly grabbed the cook book from the table and started making the salad according to the book’s instruction

A little while later, the salad was made.

Hailey want to make the night perfect, for presenting Sam with the good news.

“Hmm, Candle light dinner” Hailey hummed to herself, as she took two candles out of the draw and place it onto the table.

Hailey kept busy, for the next one and a half hour, until finally, dinner preparation was completed.

“Finally” Hailey said to herself, looking at her master piece.

Hailey took a look at her and then looked at the clock. The time was fifteen to seven. Sam would be back, roughly around seven thirty. She decided to quickly go take a shower. Hailey took off her pink jumper and pants and put them into the washing machine. Then, she stepped into the shower. Ten minutes later, she came out and put on a beautiful black dress and with a thin layer of makeup. Then, Hailey went to light the two white candles that were upon the dining table and dim the light of the house.

Half an hour later, Sam returned home. He opened the front door of the apartment and saw the romantic atmosphere within the house.

“What is the occasion?” Sam asked, looking at Hailey who was standing in the doorway, wearing her black dress.

“It is a surprise.” Hailey smiled “Come on, let’s eat.”

”In a sec sweetie, I need to use the toilet first.” Sam said, he kissed Hailey on the lips and then went to the toilet.

A few minutes later, Sam walked out of the toilet.

Sam took a look at the food on the table.

“It looks good.” Sam smiled and said. He pulled out the chair, to let Hailey sit down.

“Thanks” Hailey said, sitting down on the chair. Sam went to sit on the chair, facing Hailey

“We are having pasta.” Sam smiled and said and then he took a bite “It tastes great.” Sam smiled and said

“I am glad you like it.” Hailey smiled and said

“So, what is the occasion?” Sam asked

“It is a surprise. I’ll tell you, at the end of dinner.” Hailey said

“Ok” Sam replied “So, how have your week been?” he asked

And just like that, the conversation led to other arena.

Sam and Hailey had a pleasant dinner.

“Ok, so what is this surprise?” Sam asked, after they finished dinner.

“Ok, hold on a second. I want to show you something.” Hailey said excitingly, she went into the bedroom to grab the ultra sound photo.

“Take a look at this.” Hailey said, showing the photo to Sam.

“Ok, what the hell is this?” Sam asked.

“Well, you see that little thing over there? That is the baby’s heart.” Hailey said excitingly

“What are you trying to say?” Sam asked

“I’m pregnant.” Hailey replied, excitingly.

“Get rid of it.” Sam said

“What?” Hailey frowned

“You heard me. Get rid of it.” Sam said

“No, this is our baby.” Hailey replied

“And I say get the fuck rid of it.” Sam said

“I…” Hailey was shocked. She wasn’t expecting this sort of response from Sam. She was having a lot of hope for this baby.

“Nichole is divorcing me. I need to find a way to get her back. This baby is not a good idea.” Sam said “I need the financial backing of her family. It is not good, if she find out that I got a kid. Plus, I lost my restaurant.”

“Is this because you lost your restaurant? I can take care of this baby by myself. You don’t have to worry about it.” Hailey said

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHETHER YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF IT OR NOT, GET RID OF IT.” Sam yelled angrily.

Hailey was shocked

“I don’t want this kid.” Sam said. Sam does not want this kid, to interfere with his life.

Hailey looked extremely upset

Sam took a look at Hailey “You are a very special girl, Hailey. I love you and I care about you, but this…this is just not what I sign up for, alright? You know that. I don’t want to lose you. You are a very special girl.” Sam said “Don’t I always treat you right? Don’t I always shower you with presents? Take you to romantic places? Don’t I make you feel safe, always protecting you?” Sam said

Hailey took a look at Sam and nodded.

“I cannot loose Nichole. I don’t want to lose another restaurant, to some body builder pretty boy again.” Sam said

“What about what I need? What about what I want? What about our baby? Are you worried that I would tell Nichole about us, about our baby? That I would ruin things for you? That I will let Nichole find out about us or our baby? No, I won’t do that. I know how you want your own restaurant and how you need the financial backing of Nichole’s family” Hailey said, it still upset her, whenever she talked about Sam’s relationship with Nichole. “I know how important this marriage with Nichole is for you. I know how you need her family to back you financially, to have your restaurant and I know that you lost your restaurant, so you are going to need their financial backing, if you want to have another one. Do you think this baby would change anything? No, I didn’t rat you out to Nichole before and I am not going to rat you out now. I won’t do something like that to you.” Hailey said

“I know you won’t, sweetie.” Sam said, he was telling the truth. “But I…I just don’t want to have a baby. I don’t want to have something that would ruin my current life. Maybe, I would be willing to have a baby with Nichole. This is especially, considering the fact that I need her family’s money, but not with you. I love you and I care about you, but a baby is just a bit too much to take.” Sam said

“I…”Hailey wasn’t sure what to say.

Sam smiled “I got something for you.” Sam said “This is for you.” Sam said, hanging Hailey a present, wrapped within a wrapping paper.

Hailey took the present and opened it, the present is a necklace. “It is beautiful.” Hailey said

There were tears within Hailey’s eyes, she still firmly believe what she is seen within this relationship, is what true happiness and true love is supposed to be like, partly because she believe in this, as far back as she can remember, it is something she believe in, since she was a little girl and partly because, it has been something she wanted, since she was a little girl, mostly due to the sort of childhood she had, so it was still difficult for her to believe otherwise. As a result, Hailey continue to evaluate everything in a manner that is in coalition with this believe and continue to believe this is what true love and true happiness is supposed to be and in response to all of Sam’s physical and emotional abusive behaviours, Hailey chose to continue to believe that, true love and true happiness requires sacrifices and these are the sacrifice she has to make, to keep this thing that she believe to be true love and true happiness. Maybe, if Hailey believe that she would find another relationship, that contains the characteristics that qualify for, what she believe is true love and true happiness, with a less abusive man or a not abusive man, Hailey would leave this relationship with Sam, but she doesn’t she believe she can.

“Don’t I treat you well? Don’t I buy you presents? Don’t I take you to romantic places, especially on your birthday? Don’t I help you, to fix your TV? Don’t I cook for you? What else can you ask for, how can you be so selfish?” Sam said

“I…I” Hailey struggled to find the right words to say. Despite the fact that Hailey believe her relationship with Sam, is what true happiness and true love is supposed to be and she believes that, to keep it, require sacrifices, aborting this baby is one sacrifices that Hailey knows she is not capable of making. Normally, Hailey would want to run to Emma and Chan’s place, to hide from her relationship problems with Sam. But because they cut her off, it is no longer an option. But Hailey also knows that this is a problem that is going to remain and it is not a problem, she can run from, so even if she could still run to Chan and Emma’s place, to hide from this problem, she would still have to face it, sooner or later.

“I love you. You know that right, sweetie?” Sam said

“I…” Hailey continued to struggle to find the right words to say.

Chapter Twelve Part 1 of 3


Chapter Twelve Part 1 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment