Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Prologue

~Wednesday Morning, 16th April, Sydney

Peter Rudd, Hailey Walker and Angela Smith walked out of the university classroom. The three of them only met a few weeks ago. They are first-year university students and have just completed the class today.

"So how long have you been dating two?" Peter asked Hailey, as the three of them went to the university cafeteria.

"One month. He is my first boyfriend. To be honest, I never thought I would be with him. He is not my type at all." Hailey said

"It is like my mom said, you always the last person you would expect to get married. If you say, there is a special type of person, you will not marry him. this is your kind of person to get married. "Angela said

"So, what if you don't have your type?" Peter joked.

"So, you get all the girls." Angela said "Getting all the girls. This remind me of high school. I used to get all the girls, not even trying. Never understand why, weird. So, if, don't you mind any girl? "Peter laughed

"And then you don't get anything. "Angela said, then she turned to Hailey "That's why you are finally with your current boyfriend. Because, he is the last guy you look forward to."

"Dud, they are just dating, only one month. They are not married. But seriously, only one month and married? That is stupid "Peter said

"So, what is it, love at first sight?" Angela said excitedly.

"There is no such thing call, love at first sight. Only lust at first sight." Peter said

"You know, for some people, strong sexual attraction is everything you need to fall in love." Angela said

"Yes, those people are more losers. "Peter laughed

"Well, my boyfriend said it was love for him at first sight. But it is not for me." Hailey smiled and said

"Well, you are not the looser in this relationship." Peter laughed.

"We met in high school. More precisely, year 11. He went to a school near me and we met on the train. He said it was a love for him at first sight. He came to me and ask me out. I said no, he walked around and yelled on the train and said, 'Yes, she is my girlfriend!' He has asked me out every day, but I always said no, and after year 11, I didn't see him again until it was a little over a month ago. He happened to go to the same TAFE, with a girl I went to high school with, she gave him, my mobile phone number "Hailey said

" Yes, I know, sometimes all your friends are on the side of suitors, is not it? "Peter said

" Yes, I know "Hailey replied.

"Tell me about it" Peter laughed.

"So, I agreed to go out with him just as a friend. He brought a lot of his friends with him, and in front of his friends, he began to say that I was his girlfriend, I thought, 'Well, I mean, he always likes me, I might as well give him a chance.' This is the beginning of all this." Hailey said

"Well, it looks like an interesting story." Peter said

https://images.pexels.com/photos/1374542/pexels-photo-1374542.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=650&w=940
"On our first date, he bought me this very expensive necklace. But I don't want it. I told him that I would not accept his expensive jewelry, I will not accept it. I don't accept it. I don't date men because of money." Hailey said,

"How expensive, "Peter asks,

"It is a pearl necklace. "Hailey said.

" Fake? "Peter said

"Real, but I refused. I said I don't want it." Hailey said

"Good to you." Peter said

Peter felt that there were some serious wrong. He didn't know what it was about the relationship, but he thought it was bad news for Hailey. Hailey said her new boyfriend would buy such an expensive gift on their first date. Peter understand, if a man is willing to buy an expensive gift on the first date, it is usually a sign that this is a bad relationship for girls, to some extent.

"I got a photo of him." Hailey said, taking a photo of her boyfriend from her wallet and showing it to Peter.

Peter glanced. His instincts told him that Hailey's boyfriend is probably a troublemaker. Peter frowned and said, "Hailey, have you known a lot of boys before?" Peter asked.

“Not really, I went to a girls’ school. I never really interacted with the boys at work. Before Uni, everyone I knew was a girl.” Hailey said

“So even if he is a troublemaker, she won't know. Just like a man who has never been with a girl before, he may have some problems in identifying a girl who might become a troublemaker, at the beginning." Peter thought of himself.

“Why?” Hailey said,

Peter was frozen for a second, “Nothing,” he finally said. He decided not to say anything because he was not 100% certain. "Hope, I am wrong." Peter thought.

"So, what is the name of your boyfriend?" Angela asked,

"Sam" Hailey replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment