Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Chapter Twenty One Part 1 of 2

~The following day, Thursday Afternoon, 12th January, Sydney.

“He has woken up.” The doctor said.

Sam was in a hospital, under strict police supervision. He was been found, left to die, with two gunshot wounds, by two garbage men, within a park, four o’clock during the morning, today.

“He is in a lot of shock.” The doctor said.

Standing outside, in the waiting room was Chan, Tang, Emma, Fatima, Tom, Tom’s son Captain Zack from the Australian Special forces and Detective Senior Sergeant Susan Stone.

Tom heard about what happened to the Stanmores and went to the police with the information, in regards to Rita Zhan and as a result, he also met up with Chan, Tang Emma and Fatima who were related to this case.

The story of the kidnapping, of the Stanmore family, the Stanmore’s maid Kelly, Hailey Walker and Eric Reid, is now all over the media. It made front page, on the day’s newspaper.

“Is he able to talk?” Susan said

“He is very shaken up. He is in a lot of trauma.” The doctor said

Sam was not in the hospital that Emma and Tang worked in. So, they did not diagnose Sam.

“I want to talk to him, right now.” Susan said

“Good luck.” The doctor said. “But try to keep it short.”

“Alright” Susan said

“Maybe, I should come in with you. I am a psychologist, after all.” Fatima said

Susan nodded.

Susan and Fatima entered the room. There was an armed uniform police officer, within Sam’s hospital room, he was reading a newspaper. Sam was still in shock.

“Please, I am sorry. Just leave Nichole along, please.” Sam said he was delirious from the drugs that the doctors gave him.

“Sam Brown, I am detective Senior Sergeant Susan Stone…” Susan did not have the chance to finish her sentence.

“Detective, have you found Nichole? Please, you have to find her, please. I tried to save her, I tried…It…It is all, my fault, all my fault.” Sam started crying and chanting like a crazy person.

“I…I…please help Nichole, please help her. They are going to kill her, all of them. Please, save her. I tried to save her, I tried. They turn my brother against me. He put two bullets into me. I…” Sam chanted like a crazy person.

“Who? Who got Nichole?” Susan said

“Rita, Rita Zhan.” Sam said and started to cry.

Susan and Fatima looked at each other. It was just as Tom and Zack thought, Rita was the master mind of the entire operation.

“and Patrick Fang.” Sam added

“Who is Patrick Fang?” Susan said

“Please, you have to find them.” Sam begged, grabbing onto Susan’s skirt. “I am sorry. I am so sorry.” Sam was crying

“I tried to save them. I tried, but I failed. That Rita Zhan, she…she is invisible, powerful. She got total control over me. She has total control over everybody and everything. She is, undefeatable. Defining her is futile. You must only obey, only obey. It is her way or the high way. I learned it the hard way. I tried to save her. I tried to save Nichole. I did. I tried. But defining her is futile, it is futile.” Sam cried

“Is Nichole still alive?” Susan said

“I don’t know. They say they wanted to kill her.” Sam said

“How did you end up in the park like that?” Susan asked

“Rita offered me a deal, my life for hers’.” Sam said

“Your life for whose?” Susan said

“Nichole’s?” Sam replied “She called me on a mobile. She said that if I die, Nichole would live. So that is what I did. I met her people in that park and they shot me…wait! I am still alive. No, you must kill me right now! Or Rita will find out about it and Nichole would die!” Sam started panicking.

“You are safe here. Rita doesn’t know about it. And no, we did not find Nichole.” Susan said

“No, this can’t be right. She knows! You don’t get it. This is Rita Zhan that we are talking about here. I must die. I must die, if Nichole is to live!” Sam said.

Before, Susan has a chance to response, Sam grabbed Susan’s pistol and kicked her backwards.

“Stand back. I must die. I have to die right now. Or Nichole would be dead.” Sam said

Susan and Fatima stood backwards. “Rita Zhan must have put those ideas, into Sam’s head. Rita wants Sam to be paralyzed, so he won’t be a treat to her.” Fatima said

The uniform police officer grabbed his gun and aimed it at Sam. “Easy son” the uniform police officer said

“Shoot me. Shoot me now!” Sam panic and said and then he aims the pistol within his hand, at himself

“Easy son, you don’t have to die. Nobody needs to die.” Susan said

“No, don’t you get it? If I don’t die, Nichole would be dead.” Sam cried and said he was still aiming the gun at himself.

“Sam, tell us where Nichole is.” Fatima said

“No, if I tell you. Rita would kill Nichole. She said so.” Sam said “The only way for Nichole to live, is for me to die.”

“What if that won’t help, what if Rita is going to kill Nichole anyway? Would you dying and not telling us about anything, really help Nichole?” Fatima aske


“Don’t you get it!? This is Rita Zhan we are talking about here, not anybody else. It is her way or the high way. My only chance of getting Nichole out of there alive is if I do as Rita tells me to.” Sam said

“So, you believe that, it is either Rita’s way or the highway. If you obey Rita completely, there might be a chance for Nichole to live, but if you disobey her, then you are toast. You believe she is in total control and nobody, is able to do anything about it. We are all helpless at her mercy. As if she is god and is in total control over everything and is the only one, who got any control over anything. That is what you believe in, right?” Fatima said

Sam cried and nodded.

“Assuming she is as powerful as you say she is, how can you be certain, she would keep her word, how can you be certain, by doing as she said, Nichole would be alive?” Fatima said

Sam’s hospital room was on the third floor, behind Sam, there was a huge window. A few minutes later, Zack silently, climbed into the room, through that huge window, without Sam noticing. Sam was facing backwards, to that huge window. Zack heard Sam talking, within his hospital room, outside the room and managed to figure out what was going on. So, he went outside the hospital, climb up the wall, Special Forces’ style and into Sam’s room, without him noticing, to disarm Sam.

Zack quietly craw up behind Sam and tackled him from behind and snatched the gun out of Sam’s hand, in the same time. Zack nailed Sam to the ground. Susan and the armed police officer within the room came up to reinforce Zack, keeping Sam on the ground. Susan quickly grabbed her gun and put it back into the pocket, of her gun belt. A few medical stuffs ran into the room and gave Sam a needle shot that put him asleep. Then, they putted Sam back to his bed. This time, Sam was been handcuffed.

“What happened to him?” Susan asked

“He has been brainwashed. Rita Zhan putted those ideas into his head. She broke him. It is not difficult, for Rita to persuade Sam, to these perspectives, under the circumstances. She is one tough cookie. Rita did this, to keep Sam’s mind paralyzed, to keep his mouth shut” Fatima said

Susan looked at Fatima and didn’t say anything.

“As a result, of the persuasion, is that, Sam believe that, Rita is in total control and is the only one, who is capable of been in control, over the situation and that nobody has any control over anything, in relationship to her. It is either Rita’s way or the high way. And a result, Sam also believes that, the only way to save Nichole, is to do exactly as Rita says, under all circumstances and no way else. And what Rita disallow Sam to do, is to disclose any information, that can help us find her, arrest her and rescues her captives. Rita probably brainwash Sam, to all these perspectives, so he would obey her, so he won’t present us with the information we need, to get the job done. Passive people are generally much easier to persuade, especially, if you can present them with examples, that can be use in favor of what you are trying to persuade them to believe in or the thing you are trying to persuade them to believe in, is more abstract. I’ll stay here with him. He would talk, eventually.” Fatima said

“I think we should release this information, about Rita Zhan, to the media.” Susan said

“I don’t think this is a good idea boss. Now we got Sam, upon our hand, I don’t think we should rattle the snake. The snake would be Rita Zhan.” The uniform police officer, in the room said

“How long would Sam Brown be out?” Susan asked the medical stuff within the room.

 “No more than twenty minutes.” The medical stuff replied

“Ok, don’t alert the media yet.” Susan said

Half an hour later, Sam woke up. Fatima asked everybody to leave the room, so she could talk to Sam along. Three hours later, Fatima walked out of the room

 “We got a location.” Fatima said

No comments:

Post a Comment