Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Chapter Nineteen Part 1 of 2


~The following day, Monday morning, 9 th January, New Castle

“You idiot!” Rita yelled angrily, she slapped Sam across the face “I gave you one simple task. One simple task and you screw it up. You let them see your face, you idiot!” Rita yelled again, she slapped Sam across the face again and then she kicked him in the stomach. Sam felled to the ground. Rita started kicking him.

“Ma’am, please.” Gary said, as he and another one of Rita’s goons came to speak for Sam.

Standing on the other corner of the room, was Patrick Fan, who also holds a grouch against Jeff Stanmore. Three years ago, Patrick Fan was a Chinese immigrant that started his own trucking company in Australia, he uses Chinese workers only and treated them very well. Then one of Patrick’s employee’s wife, died from labor, in the emergency room. Without knowing all the details in regards to this incident, with Patrick’s employee, with his conservative believe of the west to be the good, mature, masculine male, adult and parent and for the none west to be evil, immature, feminine female and the child, with his knowledge that this man work for a Chinese trucking company that only hire Chinese workers and the fact he saw a few TV reports of Chinese workers in Australia, been taken advantage of, because they doesn’t speak English or understand Australia law, Jeff soon form a judgmental believing that Patrick Fan, pays his employees, less then minima wage, which is so little, they could only afford to buy a very little bit of rice and is making his employees, work horrible conditions and started spreading this rumor.

The rumor had a great effect on Patrick’s business, which just started for less than a few months and soon, he lost so many clients, his trucking company close down. Patrick, who invested all of his money into this trucking company, lost everything and became so broke, he eventually ended up, living on the streets.

Two month ago, Patrick was been diagnose by the doctors, to have a disease, which mean he only got, less than two months to live and then he heard of Rita’s plan, to seek revenge on Jeff Stanmore.

With nothing to lose, Patrick join force with Rita, to seek revenge on Jeff Stanmore. His hate towards white people has now grown solid, so he has no problem with Rita kidnapping Hailey Walker and Eric Reid, also.

“The boy is not worth it, he is just a tool, no need to get angry with him.” Patrick said to Rita in Chinese, to get her to stop hitting Sam.

Rita took a look at Sam and then she moved backwards “Get out of my sight.” Rita said to Sam.

“Yes mistress.” Sam quickly said and left.

“Why the hell did you use this one?” Patrick said

Rita looked around, she and Patrick got a few more goons under their command, Frank Turner, Josh Thomas, Harry Patterson, Bill Green, Vicky Green and Ben Davison. All of them brainwashed, by Rita and Patrick.

“When all of these are over, we can dump the blame onto Sam. It can’t be trace back to us. I know you don’t care about whether people found out, about our involvement in this, since you are dying. But I do. I care. I am not dying like you.” Rita said

“Did the people at Sydney saw your face, when you captured Hailey Walker?” Patrick asked

“No, I was wearing a mask the entire time. We can make the cops think it is Vicky.” Rita said

“I hope you can, Vicky can’t fight, as well as you.” Patrick said

“I didn’t demonstrate all of my fighting skills and I’ll train Vicky to be better, to make it seems more believable.” Rita said

Rita and Patrick’s lair were an abandon warehouse and this is where they were right now. In a smaller room, within this warehouse, Rita and Patrick and their minions, locked Hailey inside. Hailey had been in a fainted sleep, until five minutes ago. Rita drugged Hailey, with sleeping pills. Hailey wasn’t able to see anything; her head was been covered by a black garbage bag and she was been tied to a chair. A few minutes later, she heard the sound, of a person, walking into the room and shut the door behind him. This person pulled the bag off, Hailey’s head. It was Sam.

Hailey looked around her, there was another three people been tied up there, it was Eric, Nichole and Nichole’s brother Mike. Patrick isn’t gay, but to seek revenge on Jeff, he has already raped Mike numerous of times, since Mike’s capture three days ago. Mike was unclothed and had bruises all over his body, he was been brutally beaten up by Patrick, when he tried to fend off Patrick raping him. “What goes around comes around. Jeff Stanmore ruined me, so now it is time for payback.” Patrick said.

“What is going on here?” Hailey said she was scared.

“Do you think that, you can really, get away, for screwing me over? I know all about it. You and Jeff Stanmore team up together, to betray me. You two turned Nichole against me. You two made sure I lose my restaurant and the second I lost it, you use this opportunity, to make sure I got nothing, nothing left in the world, starving to death, living on the streets. I want justice. I want revenge and boy, I am going to get it.” Sam said

“Jesus Christ, Sam, what are you talking about?!” Hailey said

“Stop lying to me!” Sam yelled angrily. “I have proven. Yes, I do. You think I don’t know, what is going on here? Eric Reid is your lover. He has been for a while. You two have been together, even when we are together. Haven’t you, Hailey? You were only staying with me, because you want to screw me over, but the truth is, you are already with Eric, don’t denier it. I know about it.” Sam said

“Where the hell did you get all of those ideas from?” Hailey said angrily “Eric and I…”

“LIAR!!!” Sam yelled angrily “That is right, I saw it, I saw prove that you two, has been together. I saw Eric, taking care of you, after you ended up in hospital. You want to tell me, why else was he there? I know everything.” Sam said

“Jesus, Sam, I did not meet Eric until…” Hailey’s sentence was been cut off

“LIAR!!!” Sam yelled angrily, he slaps Hailey across the face heavily. “You did this. You and Jeff Stanmore did this to me. It is all a part of your plan, right from the beginning. You made me lost everything, you turned Nichole against me, you did all of these to me. I am going to make you pay, oh yes. My mistress and I, have some very good plans indeed. You see, my mistress saved me, she rescues me from the trap, you set for me and now, she is going to help me to get my revenge. You see, you will pay. You will all pay.” Sam said

“Sam, Rita is evil. She is out of her freaked mind, she is just using you.” Nichole said

“You see, you see what you done to me. You turned Nichole against me. Yes, that is right. I don’t know how you did it, but I promise you, it won’t be for long. You wait and see. You wait and see. My mistress will set everything right for me. She will. You will be mine again, Nichole, I know it. My mistress will set it right for me, she will fix my life, she will.” Sam chanted like a crazy person, as he slowly moved out of the room, walking backwards and finally left.

“I cannot believe this.” Nicole said in disbelieve “That Rita Zhen really is something.”

Nichole turned her head towards Mike, who was still sobbing like a little girl. Mike was in shock, especially after been raped by another man, for so many times.

“What is wrong with him?” Hailey said

“You, you are what is wrong with him. You and Sam are a pair of con artists, are you?” Nichole said

“I…” Hailey’s sentence was cut off.

“Now, thing has gone all bad, because of you, your boyfriend and that con artist, Rita Zhan.” Nichole said

“Don’t talk that way about Hailey.” Eric said “Don’t”

“And who are you supposed to be?” Nichole said

Eric ignored Nichole “Hailey, I know you say that you don’t want to be in a relationship right now, but I just want to tell you right now, since we might not have another chance. I love you.” Eric said

Hailey frowned “Eric, you don’t know what you are talking about.” Hailey said

“Are you kidding me? What is this? More con? Hey, why don’t you tell Rita Zhan over there, we are not buying your show? Get over it!” Nichole said

“Enough!” Mike finally yelled “Enough” Mike said again, and burst into tears.” I just want to get out of this alive. Can we do that? Can we just focus on, getting out of here alive? Can we just FUCKED DO THAT!!!?” Mike cried

“What happened to him?” Hailey asked

“What the fuck do you think happened to him? He was raped. Are you happy now, slut?” Nichole said

“Hey, don’t call Hailey a slut, Ok?” Eric said

“Oh, so what are you going to do about it?” Nichole said

“SHUT UP!!!” Mike yelled

Then the room fall silent.

Outside the room, Rita, Patrick and their minions, heard their argument.

“What a bunch of looser.” Rita mocked

A few minutes later, a car drove into the warehouse. Inside the car, it contains Josh, Vicky and Harry and their captives, Jeff, Simon and Kelly. All three captives, were seriously drugged by sleeping pills.

“What took the three of you so long?” Rita asked

“I am sorry mistress. Jeff Stanmore is easy. But Kelly and Simon are much more difficult.” Harry said

“Kelly? Why the hell did you grab the servant?” Rita asked

“She witnessed the whole thing, mistress. We have no choice.” Vicky said

Rita shook her head, “Whatever, tie them up, with the others.” Rita said

Jeff opened his eyes, struggling. “Rita?” he found it a bit hard to believe

“I told you, you would pay, didn’t I?” Rita said and then she smacked Jeff across his face, with a baseball bat. “Tie them up with the others.” Rita said, with that, Josh, Harry and Vicky, dragged, Simon, Jeff and Kelly into the little room, with the other captives

~During the exact same time at Sydney, Fatima’s apartment

Detective Senior Sergeant Susan Stone was inside Fatima’s apartment, along with Fatima, Chan, Emma, Tang and a whole bunch of police. The police took this matter even more seriously, then most other cases of this nature, considering there is a, front bench Federal MP involved.

“We have found the car you were talking about, the car is a rental, register to Gary Brown. Sam Brown’s brother. But we didn’t find anybody in there. The car is abandoned.” Susan said

“We already found the restaurant that was once own by Sam Brown and traced it towards his sponsor, Jeff Stanmore. We should be able to find all of them, soon.” Susan said

“Thank you, detective.” Chan said

“If it is alright, I’ll have to contact my counterpart on this case, from the Queensland police.” Susan said

“Of course, thank you detective.” Chan said

Susan started walking out of the building, her son, Detective Constable Edward Stone follow her. “Sam Brown just got divorced, from Nichole Stanmore, not long ago. I got the file right here and there is also this person name Rita Zhan, that I find a bit suspicious. Maybe we should look into it too, mum.” Edward said

Susan took this file from her son’s hand. “We want to solve this case as soon as possible and doing it correctly, remember, there is the current Federal Education Minister and a very popular pop star in there. The media is going to be all over this case in no time and they would stick to it, like bees to honey. If we screw this up, it will be very bad for both of our careers. Go check out on that Rita Zhan right now, got it?” Susan said

“Yes mum.” Edward replied.


No comments:

Post a Comment