Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Chapter Fourteen Part 4 of 4

~Three days later, Wednesday Evening, 12th October, Sydney

 Eric was still working under Daniel, within Chan’s MP office. Eric just finished work for the day and was walking to the nearby shopping centre, to grab some dinner, before heading home. Eric’s mobile phone vibrated. It was a text message from Sandy, asking Eric to forgive her. Eric deleted it. Sandy had sex with another guy that she met in a party, after they both got drunk together. Eric knows that, Sandy would not do it, if she was sobered, but he doesn’t care, Eric has officially broken up with her.

A few minutes later, Eric was been approached by a three guys, who looked like gangsters.

“You got the money, boy?” the first of the three men said to Eric.

“Give me a few more days, Ralf. I’ll have your money ready for you.” Eric said to the man.

Ralf putted his left arm, onto Eric’s shoulder. “Let’s take a walk, mate.” Ralf said, as he and Eric started walking towards a street, with nobody on it. Ralf’s two mates followed them.

“You see, I got a problem Eric. You see, you own me money. Now you won’t give back, the money you own me. So, what am I going to do about it, Eric?” Ralf said

“Ralf, I promise, I’ll have the money. I just need a bit more time.” Eric said

“I am sorry Eric, but your time is up.” Ralf said and then Ralf turned to his two friends “Let’s pound it out of him.” Ralf said.

Ralf and his two mates started advancing towards Eric and started hitting him and then Ralf’s second mates pulled out a knife. However, before this mate of Ralf’s, gotten a chance to use the knife, he was been kicked heavily in the head and fell over. The man, who kicked Ralf’s mate, was Chan. Ralf and his other mate tried to attack Chan. Chan leaped to the air and did a 365 degree spin kick that knock both Ralf and his mate to the ground, before they have an opportunity to attack. Ralf’s mate, who originally had the knife, grabbed his knife and charged towards Chan again, but Chan quickly grabbed that arm of his and twisted it “Arggg” Ralf’s second mate scream out in pain and dropped the knife, onto the ground, then, Chan threw Ralf’s second mate away, across the air, like a piece of paper. Ralf and his first mate tried to attack Chan, only to be knocked down for a second time, by another one of Chan’s 365 degree spin kick, before either one of them have a chance to attack.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” Ralf said, as he and his two mates started to run away.

Chan charged them and captured Ralf and nailed him to the ground. Ralf tried to escape, but Chan was way too strong for him. Ralf’s two mates did not try to help Ralf and ran away.

One minute later, the police arrived. Chan has already called the police in prior, he originally planned to just call the cops and let the police deal with Ralf and his mates. Chan was not planning to get involve himself, in the beginning, when he thought Ralf and his mates, was at most going to bash Eric up. But when Chan saw one of Ralf’s mates, pulling out a knife and look as if he was going to stab Eric with it, Chan decided to get involve and save Eric’s life.

Chan, Eric, Ralf and the police stayed there, until the police decided to have Ralf arrested.

“You want to tell me what is that all about?” Chan asked Eric

“Nothing sir” Eric replied

“Don’t give me that shit, if it is nothing, they won’t be coming upon you like that.” Chan replied

“I own some gambling debt.” Eric replied

“How much do you own?” Chan asked

“$2000.00” Eric replied

Chan sighed, “Pathetic” and then he walked towards Ralf, who was been handcuffed, within the police car. "Go get a job, you bum.” Chan said, as he started to walked away

“There is still the interest.” Ralf said

Chan use to live in a place with a lot of crime rate, when he was in Uni and his experience dealing with gangster there, lead him to the conclusion that, when it comes to dealing with gangsters, you have to show them who is boss, they take advantage of the weak and gentle and while dealing with them, you must be cruel, cold and merciless towards them, as long as you don’t break the law, that is your best chance of survival, because violence is the only language they understand. If you are more aggressive than they are, tougher than they are and let them know that you would not hesitate to bash them up, if they mess with you, they will be more likely to leave you along, then in comparison to you been nice, friendly and gentle towards them.

“What did you just said?” Chan said, acting hostile towards Ralf

“There is still the interest.” Ralf replied

“You know, I can bash you up right here and right now and all of these officers will pretend they didn’t see anything, because none of them like ass hole like you, either. Now, do you want to repeat that last part again, boy?” Chan said staring right into Ralf’s eyes.

“He owns me…” Ralf didn’t finish his sentence. Chan’s fist smashed right into Ralf’s mouth.

“You want to repeat that last part again boy?” Chan asked

“He owns me…” Ralf’s didn’t finish his sentence. Chan’s fist smashed right into Ralf’s mouth again. Ralf’s mouth was bleeding and he could taste his own blood, within his mouth.

“What did you just said?” Chan asked

“He owns me…” Ralf’s sentence was been cut off again. Chan threw another fits right into Ralf’s mouth.

“Now, you were saying? You are going to pay Eric’s gambling debt and interest for him, no condition, have I made myself clear?” Chan said and then he punched Ralf in the mouth five more time “Have I?” Chan said with every punch.

Ralf stared at Chan for a few seconds “Fine, I’ll pay for him, only this time, as a favour to you. But next time, he is paying his own interest.” Ralf finally said

“That’s more like it, good girl and if anybody asked you, what happened to your mouth, you tell them you fall, have I made myself clear?” Chan said, looking extremely hostile, as if he is going to punch Ralf again. “Have I?” Chan said, punching Ralf extremely heavy upon the face again, the punch made a loud banging sound and knocked a few of Ralf’s tooth off.

Ralf stared at Chan angrily for a few second “Crystal.” Ralf finally said

Chan started to walk away from Ralf.

“If anybody asked, I didn’t see anything there.” A police officer said to Chan “and neither do any of my staff and we have no idea how he got those bleeding in his mouth. After all, who the hell want to help gangsters?” The police officer said

“Thank you, appreciate it.” Chan said to the police officer.

“Thank you sir” Eric said

“Whatever, come on, you are going to drive me to the hospital. I am meeting my girlfriend there. My car broke down.” Chan said

“Ok” Eric said

“One more thing, I want to see your resignation upon my desk, the first thing tomorrow morning. I don’t need people that might cause problem to me or my team, within my team. If those guys come to collect those gambling debt within the work place, it would effects our entire team. I don’t need that sort of problem within my office. You are out.” Chan said

“Please sir, I am sorry. It won’t happen again. I promise.” Eric said

“You own gambling debt and not to anybody, but to the mob. I don’t need mob harassment within our work place. Not to mention the possible danger, it might cause to my team.” Chan said

“Please Sir. Just give me one last chance. I promise you, I won’t let you down.” Eric bagged.

“Fine, but if it happens again, don’t count on me bailing you out. One more time and you are fired. Have I made myself clear?” Chan asked

“Yes sir” Eric replied

No comments:

Post a Comment