Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Chapter Thirteen Part 2 of 2

~The same day Sunday Night

 Hailey walked into her apartment, there was a dozen of roses upon the table and a box of chocolate.

“Hey” Sam said, he was sitting on the chair, next to the table “How is your eye?”

“It is getting better.” Hailey said, Hailey’s eye was still swelling, from Sam’s punches, from yesterday

“Let me take a look.” Sam said he stood up from his chair, to look at Hailey’s eye. “You see, I do care about you, otherwise, why would I be looking at your eye right now. You are a very special girl, Hailey. That is why I care about you.”

Sam went to grab some medicine, from the medicine cabinet. The medicine was in a tube that looks like a toothpaste tube, this medicine deals with facial swellings “This has just been approved in Japan. It is supposed to be very good, in terms of dealing with facial swelling.” Sam said “Sit still” Sam said softly

“Ok” Hailey said

Sam squeezed the tube and the medicine came out of it. The medicine smells horrible and looks like toothpaste. Sam putted some of the medicine onto his finger and then gently rubbed it into Hailey’s swelling face.

“It feels hot.” Hailey said

“Good, that means the medicine is working.” Sam said

“Sam really cares about me. I am so lucky. Look, he is helping me to apply medicine. That is love.” Hailey said to herself dreamingly.

“It really hurts” Hailey said

“Where?” Sam asked

“The swelling” Hailey replied

“Now?” Sam asked

“No, when you punched me, yesterday.” Hailey said

“Well, it was your fault, you made me angry. Look, let’s don’t worry about that for now. Let’s just focus on this, for the time been.” Sam said

“Ok” Hailey said

Sam continued to apply more medicine onto Hailey’s face and gently rubbed it in. A few minutes later, the swelling started to get better and half an hour later the swelling completely disappeared.

Sam smiled “It is all good.”

Hailey grabbed the mirror next to her and look at her face. “Wow” Hailey said, the swelling totally disappeared. “It really works great.”

“Of course it works great. Only the best, for my girl, I love you and I care about you. That is why I would only give you the best, sweetie.” Sam said

“It smells pretty bad.” Hailey said

Sam smiled “Go wash your face sweetie. I am taking you out for dinner.” Sam said

“Ok” Hailey said and then she went into the toilet and washed her face.

Hailey took a look at herself, within the mirror, within the toilet. “I really am a lucky girl.” Hailey thought to herself. In response to Sam’s violent behaviour towards her, the other night, Hailey choose to believe, it is just another sacrifice she need to make, for real happiness.

“I am so lucky, Sam really loves me. Why else would he care about my face swelling and buy that expensive medicine from Japan for me.” Hailey thought to herself.

Hailey quickly washed her face and gotten rid of the stinky smell of the medicine. Then she went into the bedroom to change into some outdoor cloth, a pink jacket, a pink T shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a white purse. Hailey then went to put on some make up. Hailey is a beautiful girl, but she always felt unconfident about her appearance. So she rarely would leave her home without makeup.

Ten minutes later, Hailey walked out of the room, to meet Sam. “I am ready” Hailey smiled and said

“You look gorgeous, beautiful. This chocolate and roses are for you. Come on, let’s go out and eat. Let’s go and show you off.” Sam smile and said

“Ok” Hailey said

With that, the two of them walked out of the door, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment