Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Chapter Thirteen Part 1 of 2

~The following day, Sunday Morning, 2 nd October, Gold Coast

Rita was playing her last card on Jeff. The two of them were sitting in a shopping centre’s food court.

“I am just so scared.” Rita faked cry and said to Jeff.

Jeff didn’t say anything. Tom’s intervention has gotten to the root of Jeff’s problem. Jeff has decided to let go and give up on his desire and obsession, of wanting to be in a relationship, where he is a masculine male capable of protecting his woman and his woman is a weak helpless and innocent victim that requires his protection. In fact, for the first time in his life, Jeff showed self-restrains, restraining himself from going to search for a relationship, of this sort.

Jeff sighed, “I don’t know whether I can trust you. I made a mistake. I should not have gotten involve with you romantically. It is over.” Jeff said

“But…” Rita faked cried

“I don’t know whether you are really the weak, helpless and innocent victim, which I originally thought you are. I honestly don’t know. Maybe you are, maybe you are not.

But even if you are, it doesn’t justify for me, to get involve with you like this, especially considering the fact, I am a married man.” Jeff said

“I am scared. I am in this country all by myself. I don’t know anybody and you were trying to protect me and…”Rita’s sentence was been cut off.

“That doesn’t justify my behaviour. That doesn’t justify me, cheating on my wife. That doesn’t justify that I am partly responsible for her death. No, it doesn’t. No, I am wrong. No, I was obsessed. I was obsessed with the idea of wanting to be in a relationship where I am a masculine male capable of protecting my woman and my woman is a weak, helpless and innocent victim that require my protection and when I saw you appearing as a weak, helpless and innocent victim that needs protection and I can play the role of the masculine male that is capable of protecting his woman that require his protection, in a relationship, if I get into a relationship with you, I gotten involve with you and I refuse to see otherwise. I am sorry to you too. My obsession hurt everyone, Sabrina, my kids, you and myself. I am sorry to you too. You were just a tool, which I used to fulfil my obsession. Even if you are a weak, helpless and innocent victim, it doesn’t require for us to get romantically involve, to be protecting you.” Jeff said quietly “I mean Jesus Christ, what about protecting an orphan, they are usually weak, helpless and innocent victim too, but do it require for us to get romantically involved with them, to protect them? What is the matter with me!?” Jeff said to himself angrily

Jeff thought to himself “Tristan is right. I need to grow up, grow out of these childish obsessions. Look at what I done to the people around me, the people I love.” Jeff thought to himself, he felt a bit like crying.

“Sabrina is dead, it is the past. The only thing that is important is the future. We can be great together. I need you Jeff and you need me.” Rita touched Jeff’s hand and said “Pathetic pussy man, trying to act like a real man.” Rita thought to herself. The pussy man Rita was talking about, is Jeff, but for once, Jeff was been a real man.

“No, I don’t need you. I was obsessed with something or some illusion that I think I can get from been with you. But not anymore, I have learned to let it go.” Jeff said

“Don’t you know that you are my knight in shining armour? What am I going to do without you?” Rita faked cry, but at this stage, Rita realized the manipulation trick, she has been using upon Jeff, probably won’t work anymore, Jeff has matured from it.

“Do you really need me, to be your knight in shinny armour? Do you really need my protection? How should I know, what is real and what is not?” Jeff said

Rita sat there and kept fake crying

“I saw those photos of you, having sex with your ex-husband and those phone records, you have with your family from China.” Jeff said softly

“Is that it? Is that what this is all about? I love you Jeff. I did it for good reason. I did it all for you. I say that stuff to my family in China, because I know they will never approve me, been with a white man, let along one who is that much older than me. I love you. I need you. I slept with Chung because he is aggressive. He has been following me for years. For god sack, he followed me to Australia, for Chris sack. Why do you think he is here? I don’t want him to hurt you. I love you. I did all of these for you.” Rita lied

Jeff sat in silent for a few seconds and then he started speaking softly “You know? There was a while after Sabrina and I got married. We were still newlyweds back then, no kids. Now, Sabrina’s father hated me, because I am not well educated and came from a poor family, my mother was a cleaner, you know that? And also, in Sabrina’s father’s own words he said that I am immature and I am not a real man and never will be. Sabrina on the other hand, she is smart, beautiful, the kindest and most wonderful person that I have ever met. She is…is like an angel. Not to mention the fact, she came from one of the richest family in town. Anyway, the first year after our marriage, we had a massive fight, now Sabrina’s father can’t be happier about it and basically, added oil to the existing flame. Anyway, Sabrina left and went to the US, went back to modelling. I didn’t even know where she went. After a little while, I found out that I missed her like hell. So, I went to the US to find her. I was there for three month and it was there, where we got back together. Now, you tell me, I followed Sabrina to the US and track her down, also. Am I doing anything wrong?” Jeff asked

“This is different!” Rita said “He, he is…”

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Maybe it is exactly what you make it out to be. Maybe it is nowhere even close to the case. Maybe you believe for that to be the case and you have good reason to believe for that to be the case. Maybe the reason that caused you to believe for that to be the case is totally unreasonable. I don’t know. I am not you or Chung. I have no base to say, whether the situation between you and Chung, is what you make it out to be.” Jeff said

Rita was stunt, Jeff has always been easy to manipulate, but now, even her master manipulation trick isn’t working anymore. The manipulation trick Rita was using was the combination of two simple techniques. The idea behind the first technique is that if you presented the person subject to manipulation, with a limited or no understanding towards an existing situation, you have a much better chance to manipulate them to a distorted perspective, then in comparison to persuading then while they have full understanding towards the situation. The idea behind it is that, if the person subject to the manipulation has a better understanding towards the situation, then they will have factual information to be used, to contradict what you are persuading them to believe in, but if they have less or no factual information, it is much easier to be manipulate them to a distorted perspective, because they have lesser or no information to contradict it. The idea behind the second technique, is that if you only present people with certain information in regards to an existing situation, you can make a situation seems like something completely otherwise to what it is, within the eyes of the people you are trying to manipulate, if somebody try to kill you and you hit him in self-defence and drove that person away, if that person goes to the cops and only tell the cops you hit him and nothing else, he is misleading the cops to believe your behaviour is physical assault rather than self-defence. By combining these two tricks, Rita created her favour manipulation technique, something she calls, Information Control Persuasion Technique. The idea is to persuade the subject you are trying to manipulate to a distorted perspective, under a circumstances, where you only presented information and/or opinions that can be used in favour of the perspective, you are trying to persuade them to believe in and withhold all other information, if you are trying to kill somebody and this person hit you in self-defence and you want to persuade the cops to believe that his behaviour is physical assault, persuade the cops to that perspective, under a circumstances, where you only presenting them with information that can be used in favour of it e.g. the fact he hit you and withhold all other information. If you want to persuade people to believe that the friendly old man living near the train station, is stoking you and it is some form of threat to you then only present an opinion that is in favour of it e.g. if he catch the same train as you, in the morning and on two occasion, he sat in the same train carriage as you. Then you construct an opinion, saying he has been trying to sit close to you on the train whenever possible, then try persuade the cops, under a circumstances, where you only presenting that opinion and no contradicting information, for example saying “This old man is stoking me because he is sexually obsess with me and it is some form of threat to me, for example he has been trying to get close to me whenever possible, for example last week he sat within the same carriage to me on the train, twice, because he is trying to sit close to me on the train whenever possible.” And say nothing else to the cops.

The truth is that, Tom already seen through all of Rita’s techniques and he taught Nichole about it and let Nichole explain these techniques to Jeff, this is despite the fact, the name Tom used for these techniques are different from Rita’s. The idea is that if Jeff understands these techniques, he would be better immune to it.

While, neither Jeff nor his family is any match against Rita, Tom has proven himself, to be more than a match against Rita, in the arts of psychological warfare.

Rita still doesn’t know about Tom’s involvement and she has no idea why Jeff is now immune to her manipulation techniques. Whatever enchantment techniques, Rita is once able to use on Jeff, it is not working anymore, but Rita was not planning to give up yet.

“And what if it is? What if I got good reasons to believe for it to be the case?” Rita said, still having fake tears in eyes.

“Then call the cops. We are not getting back together, whether that is the case or not, not even if I decided to help you.” Jeff said

“Would you help me?” Rita asked

“I don’t know. I don’t know whether I can trust you. I am sorry Rita.” Jeff said

“I told you already. I said those things to my family in China, because I know they would never approve and I slept with Chung because, well, I already told you what he is like.” Rita said

“And how am I supposed to know, whether things are really, what you made it out to be?” Jeff asked

“Because it is!” Rita lied

“Prove it” Jeff said

“What is the matter with you, it is! I need you, please don’t leave me. We are going to get married. I don’t know whether I can survive in this country by myself. I am scared. We belong together. Please don’t leave me. We have such big plans together, please.” Rita fake cried and said

“Prove it” Jeff said again

Rita didn’t say anything, she just continues to fake cry “Because it is. Why you won’t believe me?”

”You can’t prove it, because it isn’t. You are just to trying to persuade me to a distorted perspective, to believe the nature of the situation, is something completely otherwise to what it is. And because the nature of the situation is otherwise, you decided you have a better chance to persuade me, under a circumstance, where I have no information to contradict, what you are persuading me to believe in. This way, I have no information to contradict what you are persuading me to believe in, therefore, make it easier for you to persuade me.” Jeff said, the idea that by teaching Jeff about these manipulation techniques, Jeff would be immune to it, is Tom’s theory and what is happening right now, prove for Tom to be correct, because right now, Jeff is seen right through what Rita is doing, as a result.

Rita was stunt. Jeff is not supposed to be able to see through her manipulation techniques. Rita decided to continue fake crying “Why won’t you believe me.” Rita cried and said

Jeff sighed, “Date somebody your own age Rita. Take care.” Jeff turned around and left.

“You will live to regret this, Jeff Stanmore.” Rita stood up from her chair and said to Jeff

Jeff’s stopped, he turn his head around. Rita wasn’t acting anymore, she given that up and now she was showing her real colour.

Jeff stood there, looking at Rita.

“You think you are so smart, you little white piece of shit. You are a puppet, you was a puppet. You are a pathetic little piece of joke. But, I am impressed. You have managed to finally grow a few brain cells, in the end. Do you know the amount of time I spend on you, boy? You ruined my plan.” Rita said

“So, Nichole, Tristan, Mike and Simon, they are right.” Jeff said he was a little bit shock.

“You really believe that you are a big hero, white boy? You are just a chest piece, a puppet. Something I use to achieve my goal. You are nothing more than a dysfunctional tool, puppet and chest piece that has fallen out of line and now, you are going to pay for ruining my plans, boy.” Rita came right up to Jeff and said

“You!” Jeff was angry he pointed his finger to Rita.

“You have a nice day, girly man.” Rita said and then she walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment