Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

Novel Cinderella Tears: Hailey's Story (Context Page)

CryptoTab

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Chapter Twenty Two Part 1 of 2

Two hours later, New Castle

 Detective Senior Sergeant Susan Stone, her son Detective Constable Edward Stone and a whole bunch of uniform police officers, arrived to Rita and Patrick’s lair, each police officer was wearing body armor and holding a rifle. Susan has warned these officers under her command, about Rita’s combat capability and the combination of her combat capability and the sort of person she is, makes her extremely dangerous and warned the officers to exercise cautious, while dealing with Rita and her goons.

Susan, Edward and the uniformed police officers entered the lair, in a fashion you expect to see in a cop show. However, once they enter this warehouse, which is supposed to be Rita’s lair, it was empty. There was not a person in sight.

Susan was weary, that they walked into an ambush, she remember what Sam said and decided that Rita Zhan is not an opponent, who can be taken lightly.

The police checked every room within the warehouse. There was not a single person in sight.

“Mum, check this out!” Edward yelled to her mother

Susan went over to her son. There was three slice of left over pizza, in the kitchen and it smells great. A few minutes later, Susan was been called over by another cop. There, Susan saw two rotting dead bodies, with rats feasting upon it. The two bodies was been tied up in chains and was inside two independent cages. Those are the body of Mike and Simon.

“They were here. They must have abandoned this place, after Sam decided to sell them out.” Susan said. “Bag those pizza, they might have DNA evidence. I want this place turn upside down, for any evidence you can find and I want 24 hour protection for Sam Brown, just in case Rita Zhan attempt to kill him. Sam Brown is still our best lead and alerts the media, we are going to need the public’s help.”

Susan is right. Patrick and Rita have a backup lair, which none of their goons knows about and the second that, Sam sold them out, Patrick, Rita and their goons, moved to the backup lair.

The following day, Friday Morning, 13th January, Sydney

 Susan, Edward and a whole bunch of police officers, charged into another abandon warehouse, this one, they are certain to be, Rita Zhan and Patrick Fan’s lair.

Sam provided the police with good information. He provided detail information, in regards to the name and appearance, of Rita, Patrick and all of their goons and the police release sketches and photographic images into the media. The very next morning, the police received report, from a taxi driver, who claims he saw, two of Rita’s goons, Bill and Gary, on the road and he followed them, to this abandon warehouse and called the police.

Susan, Edward and the uniformed police officers, rushed into the warehouse. Gary returned fire, shooting at the police a few times.

Bill who was also in the lair, quickly set up a webcam, aiming at the captives and went over there and fired two bullets into Jeff Stanmore’s head, he made sure the webcam recorded for him to be the shooter. Then, Bill went over to kill Nichole. Sometime ago, Bill already posted a video onto you tube, where within the video, he and Gary admitted that he, Gary and Sam organized and operated the entire plan to kill Jeff Stanmore, Simon Stanmore, Nichole Stanmore, Mike Stanmore, Hailey Walker and Eric Reid for revenge. This video been recorded by webcam, was been uploaded onto you tube too.

Outside, Gary had already been shot and was down, on the ground. A few police officers remain behind, to keep Gary alive, while the rest charged into the room, where Bill and the hostages were.

Bill just putted another six bullets into his pistol and was about to shoot Nichole, but the police charged in, just in time and nailed Bill to the ground.

Inside the room, Jeff Stanmore was dead, Nichole Stanmore, Hailey Walker and Eric Reid was still alive.

Bill took a look around. Bill had a daughter that was extremely sick and was in need of immediate medical attention. But the surgery cost a lot of money and Bill’s insurance doesn’t cover it. Rita promised Bill that, if he confess that, he, Gary and Sam was fully responsible for what happened to the Stanmores, Hailey, Eric and Kelly and then killed Gary and himself afterwards, so the police can not force them to tell the truth, then Rita would give, half of the Stanmore family fortune, for her daughter’s operation and that is why Bill was doing what he was doing right now. Rita lied of course. She wasn’t planning to give Bill’s daughter, a single cent.

Bill took a look at Gary. Bill realized, he was no longer in a position where he could killed Nichole, Hailey or Eric, but he was in a position where he could kill Gary and he decided, if he could keep at least half of the deal, then maybe Rita would still give him, what she promised.

The warehouse got a stair that leads to a second floor, with three rooms€, one of the three rooms, were where the hostage was been hold. Bill, Gary and the police officers, who arrested them, were on the second floor. Bill was been handcuffed, but there was no longer any police holding him down. Gary was sitting on a chair, on the edge of the balcony, of the second floor. The balcony got no walls, to protect people from falling down. Bill charge forward, kicking Gary down the balcony and jumped down himself.Bill and Gary fell to the ground floor of the warehouse and they died, when they hit the ground.

During the exact same time within Sam’s hospital room in Sydney.

 Chan walked into Sam’s hospital room. Sam was lying on his bed, weak and helpless. His face was pale, due to all of the blood he lost.

“You’re Honor” Sam said weakly, after he saw Chan walking into the room

Chan took a look at Sam, with a firm and cold face “Oh, so all in a sudden, I am ‘you’re honor’, is it?” Chan said coldly “They said you want this. What is it, a stuff teddy bear?” Chan said, hanging the teddy bear to Sam.

“I have this toy, as far back as I remember.” Sam said

Chan took a look at Sam at sighed “I can’t really blame you for turning out like this. I am lucky, I got a different upbringing. It is no wonder you joined that street gang when you was thirteen, you were just a kid, looking to be loved. If you found an alternative group that would love and care about you, such as a church or a girl friend, which is a good influence, you might turn out to be very different. I guess your parents are partially responsible, for what is happening to you right now. Is your family coming to see you?” Chan said

Sam laughed “Are you kidding me? My brother tried to kill me. My mother has chosen to, go through with her holiday to Hawaii, with her new husband, after hearing what happened to me. My dad still says, he does not want to see my face and my half sister Grace, never even heard of my name, in her entire life, nor did my dad’s wife.”

“In fact, he wrote a will, leaving his entire asset, to his daughter and his wife, so they would never know you exist and he hasn’t raised you since you are twelve, which is about the time he got remarried, because he doesn’t want his new wife and her family, to know of your existence.” Chan finished

“I never told anybody about that, how did you know?” Sam replied

“I read your file, from prison. The privilege of been a politician. I have known it for years. I am sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine what it is like, growing up like that. I am lucky. I grew up from a rich family. My dad is a million air businessmen. My mum is a rich 70s TV star and they actually cares about me. I got every advantage growing up. I suppose, stuff like what happened to you, happens to some neglected children, their desire to be love, become so important to them, sometime they would even choose to join the wrong crowd, just to be love. If you found love, in a better group, such as a church, then everything would be fine.” Chan replied

Sam felt like crying, thinking about his past.

“Did they capture Rita?” Sam asked

“Yes, she is in police custody right now.” Chan lied

“I wish to find a priest, to confess my sins.” Sam said

“I’ll tell the nurse waiting outside. I have to get going now, but I think they got a chapel in the church and a priest within it.” Chan said and then he walked out of the room.

There were two police officers, guarding Sam’s room, outside. The window has been lock, so Rita can’t climb in, to kill Sam. Susan was been informed, about the fact that, Rita is great at mountain climbing and she could climb a three storage high building, like a piece of cake.

“That kid in there is wishing to find a priest, to confess his sins.” Chan told a nurse passing by, after he walked out of Sam’s room, pointing at Sam’s room

“So, is Sam your friend now?” Muhammad asked. He was waiting for Chan outside Sam’s room.

“No, I just feel sorry for the kid, that is all, plus, he is not a threat to me, in that state.” Chan replied

Chan and Muhammad started walking away from Sam’s room and left the hospital.

A little while later, a priest walk into Sam’s room and hear Sam’s confession. Sam confessed to the priest and afterwards, the priest walked out of the room.

Half an hour later, a nurse walked into Sam’s room and found that, Sam had cut his wrist and died. The nurse was quick to call a doctor into the room. To check whether he is dead or alive, the doctor quickly exam Sam’s body and then announced his time of death. Sitting beside Sam, there was his suicide note.

“Help me to thank Chan Wong, for bringing Blacky, my teddy bear to me. I know it seems childish, but it means a lot to me, to have Blacky here with me, when I die. I did everything I can to save Nichole, except for one last thing and that is for me to die, as Rita requested. So here I am, killing myself, the last and final thing I can do, to ensure Nichole’s safety. Can you bury Blacky with me, in death? I will really appreciate it..” Sam’s suicide note wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment